Happy almost Thanksgiving. If you are still looking for a quick and easy (and healthy) dish for your table, check out our delicious cinnamon honey roasted sweet potato recipe!
Yields: about 4-5 servings
- 3 large sweet potatoes (chopped into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- In a large bowl combine the honey, melted butter, cinnamon and salt.
- Add in the sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes or until done, stirring halfway through.